In our Halifax Jazz Festival festival guide, we talked about Colin Stetson & Sarah Neufeld’s performance at St. Matthew’s as one of our picks for shows to check out. Between solo albums, a collaborative album between the two and contributions to a multitude of other artists, Neufeld and Stetson have their instruments on a lot of recordings. We put together this playlist to highlight the fine work these two musicians have created.
- Colin Stetson and Sarah Neufeld – The Rest of Us^
- Colin Stetson and Sarah Neufeld – Sun Roars Into View^
- Richard Reed Parry, Little Scream, Sam Amidon, Colin Stetson and Sarah Neufeld – Keeping Up^
- Arcade Fire – Afterlife^
- Sarah Neufeld – We’ve Got A Lot *
- Colin Stetson – Among The Sef + In Mirrors #
- Esmerine – A River Dog^
- The Luyas – Too Beautiful To Work^
- Badbadnotgood – Confessions Pt II #
- Wolves – Michael Feuerstack #
- Bon Iver – Calgary #
- Animal Collective – FloriDada #
- Feist – The Bad In Each Other #
- Timber Timbre – Hot Dreams #
- Bry Webb – Undertaker #
- Yeasayer -O.N.E. #
- Bell Orchestre – The Upwards March *
- Arcade Fire – Keep The Car Running *
- TV On the Radio – Dancing Choose #
^Colin Stetson & Sarah Neufeld
* Sarah Neufeld
For more appearances by Colin Stetson, check out two Spotify playlists via his official website.
For Sarah Neufeld’s complete discography, visit her official website.
Press photo of Colin Stetson and Sarah Neufeld supplied.